So I’m lucky to be able to travel quite a bit, and by no means am I a light packer (anyone else?!). Over the years though, I have been able to narrow down what I think are some of the best cruelty free travel beauty products that I take with me whenever I’m going somewhere, and I’ve managed to come up with a system where I can fit them all in my carry on liquids bag! This means that everything I pack fits the under 3 fluid ounces rule – I’m noticing a lot more brands doing travel size products lately too, so if you want to do the same but something you use isn’t on this list I’m sure you would be able to find it at Sephora or Ulta! All of these products on my list are vegan, cruelty free and from high quality brands. So without further ado let’s get started 🙂
DISCLOSURE: This post contains affiliate links, which means that I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through these links, at no additional cost to you.
Pixi Glow Tonic Serum: Pixi is one of my favorite skincare brands because they use such high quality amazing ingredients and their packaging is so pretty, yet their products are super affordable! Their Glow Tonic Serum is one of my all time favorite skin serums because it always makes my skin feel so soft and smooth with exactly the right amount of hydration. I have combination skin and I find that the aloe vera in this formula helps reduce any oiliness I would typically experience throughout the day!
Drunk Elephant TLC Sukari Babyfacial Mask: This mask honestly works wonders for your skin because it contains a combination of several different acids, like glycolic and citric, that exfoliate all the dead skin cells from your face and leave it feeling super smooth. It’s great for smoothing your skin’s appearance in other ways, like reducing the size of your pores as well! I find this perfect to take on trips because the dryness of the air and the climate will usually be different when you travel somewhere else and this really helps to negate any potential breakouts. This product isn’t currently sold in a travel size (I’m pretty sure I got my baby one as a sample from Sephora) but you can always just get the full size and then grab some cheap travel size bottles from Target to put it into.
Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray: If you’re traveling, odds are you’re going to be out for most of the day and not wanting to worry about doing makeup touchups while you’re enjoying a new city. This setting spray is my favorite because I really do notice a big difference in how my makeup looks at the end of the day when I’ve used this versus when I haven’t.
Pixi MultiBalm: I don’t know about you but when I travel, I’m all about trying to save space and packing products that have more than one use. The Pixi MultiBalm is a dual use product that can be used on your cheeks and lips and it’s less than $10!
5. Milk Makeup Flex Concealer: This concealer is the perfect consistency – not too dry but also not overly creamy. The size is so perfect for traveling, or for just throwing it in your bag and taking it on the go for touchups throughout your day! I would call this a full coverage concealer; it definitely hides the things you want to hide really well!
6. Drunk Elephant Jelly Cleanser: This is actually available as this year’s birthday gift from Sephora, so if your birthday hasn’t passed yet I would definitely recommend picking it up! It leaves your skin looking glowy and super vibrant/fresh. I will say if you have dry skin, skip this because it works best on oily or combination skin.
7. Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream: When traveling, usually people don’t drink as much water as they need because you’re constantly on the go and don’t always have access to a bathroom! So I find it even more important to moisturize your skin while you’re on vacation or any type of trip just to make sure your skin is getting the hydration it needs from at least one source. Also polypeptides are known for their anti-aging benefits, so this moisturizer is a huge yes because it smoothes away fine lines and reduces the look of wrinkles!
8. Glossier Brow Flick: This is the perfect product for giving your eyebrows a fuller appearance if they’re on the thin side! It’s super easy to use because the tip is really fine, so you have a lot of control when using it.
9. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: No list of the best cruelty free travel beauty products would be complete without a good mascara, and the Too Faced Better Than Sex is one of my all time favorites! It lengthens and thickens without clumping because of the way the brush is shaped. Definitely one of my makeup obsessions and Too Faced is such a great vegan friendly brand!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.