December 9, 2019 Veganism
Vegan Christmas Dessert Recipes
Lately I’ve been seeing so many awesome vegan Christmas dessert recipes that I wanted to do a roundup post of the ones that are the most delicious and easy to make! I love baking desserts at home – and I especially love baking during the holidays. Something about the oven warming up the house and putting delicious smells everywhere!
DISCLOSURE: This post contains affiliate links, which means that I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through these links, at no additional cost to you.
You can bookmark this post if you want easy access to this list of easy to make Christmas dessert recipes that you can’t even tell are vegan!
OR if you wanted to just skim over this post and see what catches your attention but you prefer to follow something that’s physically in front of you while baking, I highly recommend you check out this resource – it’s my favorite thing right now!
All of these recipes are pretty much guaranteed to be a success at your next Christmas party or dinner, so pick your favorite and make it for your family and friends! 🙂
So here are the best vegan Christmas dessert recipes that I’ve found this year:
1. Vegan Peppermint Chocolate Chunk Cookies by Cotter Crunch
2. Christmas Brownies by Wallflower Kitchen
3. Vegan Gingerbread Cookies by Yummy Mummy Kitchen
4. Homemade Thin Mints by My Darling Vegan
5. Chocolate Christmas Cake by Pastry Chef Online
6. Vegan Snowball Cookies by The Edgy Veg
7. 3 Ingredient Dark Chocolate Mousse by Minimalist Baker
8. Gluten Free Iced Gingerbread Cookies by Blissful Basil
9. No Bake Candy Cane Mint Brownies by I Love Vegan
10. Vegan Candy Cane Skillet Cookie by Abbey’s Kitchen
11. Peppermint Chocolate Crunch Bars by Beaming Baker
12. Chocolate Amaretti Cookies by Gathering Dreams
13. Gingerbread Stained Glasses Cookies by Wallflower Kitchen
14. Christmas Cake by The Queen Of Delicious
15. No Bake Fudgy Chocolate Cake Bites by Minimalist Baker
Just throw some red and green sprinkles on these and you’re good to go!
16. Chocolate Candy Cane Sandwich Cookies by Hot For Food
17. Gluten Free Sugar Cookies with Matcha Icing by Simply Quinoa
18. Eggnog Latte Pudding by Veggies Don’t Bite
19. Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes by Minimalist Baker
20. Christmas Rice Krispie Roll by Allergy Awesomeness
Make sure to use your favorite brand of vegan marshmallows in this 🙂
Tips On How To Eat More Plant Based
Dairy Free Golden Milk Turmeric Latte Recipe
How To Avoid Overeating During The Holidays
Thank you for reading this roundup post of the best and most delicious vegan Christmas dessert recipes! If you liked it, you can share it on Pinterest:
beauty and colour christmas cookies dessert holidays recipe vegan
Ahhh, all of these look so good! I don’t even know where to start! *-* Maybe with that skillet cookie…
Baking during the Holidays is the best! Thanks for sharing these amazing recipes! The giant skillet cookie looks to die for, can’t wait to try it.x
Beatrice | Strawberry Makeup bag
Wow these Vegan desserts look delicious! Thanks for sharing this!
LAYNE FABLE says
OMG these all look incredible! can’t believe they are all vegan!
Elegant Duchess says
These look super delicious! One of my friends is vegan, he will love these!!!! 💓
Elegant Duchess xx
Sam | Violet Hollow says
So many yummy recipes! Thanks for sharing xx
These look amazing! I definitely want to try a few of these soon!
Those Vegan Christmas cookies look delicious, honestly it all does. Man I’m going to have to watch my waistline after seeing these recipes and pictures!
– Avalon from http://www.simplyavalon.com
Layla Rosita says
I’m hungry now! All these recipes sound delicious, I saved a few. I’m not a vegan but I’m trying to eat vegan or vegetarian most of the time.
xoxo Layla | http://www.laylarosita.com